You may be eligible to enroll in SelectHealth from VNSNY CHOICE if you live in the Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens or Westchester or Nassau counties.
SelectHealth may be right for you if you are an adult eligible for Medicaid and meet any one of the following qualifications:
- Living with HIV; or
- Individuals of transgender experience or gender non-conforming, regardless of HIV status; or
- Homeless individuals, regardless of HIV status.
Want to Learn More? We're Here to Help.
- Call SelectHealth toll free:
1-866-469-7774 (TTY: 711)
8 am – 6 pm, Monday – Friday
- Click here to view a complete Provider Directory
Ready to Enroll?
To Enroll Through the NY State of Health Plan Marketplace:
- Go to NY State of Health, The Official Health Plan Marketplace, at https://nystateofhealth.ny.gov. If you qualify for Medicaid through the New York State of Health (NYSoH) Marketplace, you can join SelectHealth yourself. Sign into your account and pick SelectHealth from VNSNY CHOICE on the plan selection page.
- Or you can call NYSoH customer service at 1-855-355-5777. Tell the counselor you want to join SelectHealth from VNSNY CHOICE.
To Enroll by Phone:
- You can join SelectHealth by calling New York Medicaid Choice at 1-800-505-5678. Counselors can help you in all languages. If you are changing from another managed care plan, New York Medicaid Choice can help.