2017 Member Materials
- Drug Formulary (English/Spanish) - Approved Formulary Submission ID Number: 17077.000, Version 12
- Formulary Changes: May 2017
- Formulary Changes: July 2017
- Step Therapy Requirements
- Prior Authorization Requirements
- Low-Income Subsidy Plan Premiums (English and Spanish)
- Best Available Evidence: If you believe you qualify for extra help with your prescription drug coverage and you want more information about eligibility, you can view Medicare's Best Available Evidence (BAE) policy requirements by clicking here.
- Prescription Drug Transition Policy
- 2017 Medicare Star Ratings - VNSNY CHOICE Health Plans (English, Spanish, and Chinese)
- Your Prescription Mail Order Form/Brochure (English)
- Multi-language Insert - Information on Multi-Language Interpreter Services
- VNSNY CHOICE Notice of Privacy Practices (English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Russian)
Combined Provider & Pharmacy Directory
Brooklyn and Staten Island
Bronx and Westchester
Queens, Nassau, Suffolk
Capital Area (Albany, Saratoga, Schenectady, Rensselaer) for VNSNY CHOICE Classic and VNSNY CHOICE Preferred
VNSNY CHOICE Medicare Member Newsletters
Summer 2015 (English and Spanish)
Spring 2015 (English and Spanish)
Summer/Fall 2014 (English and Spanish)
This is a Medicare-related page; some of the links will take you to non-Medicare information or to a different website.
The formulary, pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.