2019 Participant Materials
The list below includes links to a variety of materials for VNSNY CHOICE FIDA Complete participants. You can get a printed copy of any VNSNY CHOICE Participant Materials in English or any other preferred language or formats, such as large print, braille, or audio, by calling 1-866-783-1444, 7 days a week, 8 am – 8 pm. TTY users should call 711.
Help Us Help You Better
Beginning in late February, the New York State Dept. of Health will be sending out Member Satisfaction surveys to a sample of CHOICE FIDA Complete plan members. The survey measures your level of satisfaction with the services you receive from your plan, as well as your overall experience as a plan member. If you receive this survey in the mail, please fill it out and return it. The survey is anonymous and will not impact your benefits in any way. Check here for more information (COMING SOON).
Online Provider & Pharmacy Search Tool — Click this link to find a Provider or Pharmacy near you.
Part D/Prescription Drug Resources
- Online Formulary Search Tool
- Drug Formulary PDF (English, Spanish)
- Step Therapy Requirements
- Prior Authorization Requirements
- Prescription Mail Order Form/Brochure (English, Spanish)
- Prescription Drug Transition Policy (English, Spanish)
Over-the-Counter (OTC) Health Products Catalog (English/Spanish)
- Summary of Benefits (English, Spanish)
- Participant Handbook/Evidence of Coverage (English, Spanish)
- Annual Notice of Change (English, Spanish)
- Notice of Non-Discrimination (English, Spanish, Chinese)
- VNSNY CHOICE Notice of Privacy Practices (English, Spanish)
- Grievances and Appeals Process/Forms
- Request for Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage Form (English)
- Information About Getting Care During a Disaster
VNSNY CHOICE FIDA Complete is a managed care plan that contracts with both Medicare and the New York State Department of Health (Medicaid) to provide benefits of both programs to Participants through the Fully Integrated Duals Advantage (FIDA) Demonstration.
For information on VNSNY CHOICE FIDA Complete, contact VNSNY CHOICE or the New York Enrollment Broker. To enroll, or for other options for your health care, call the New York Enrollment Broker at 1-855-600-FIDA, TTY: 1-888-329-1541, from 8:30 am – 8:00 pm, Monday – Friday and 10 am – 6 pm, Saturday or visit www.nymedicaidchoice.com.
The State of New York has created a Participant Ombudsman Program called the Independent Consumer Advocacy Network (ICAN) to provide Participants free, confidential assistance on any services offered by VNSNY CHOICE FIDA Complete. ICAN may be reached toll-free at 1-844-614-8800 or online at icannys.org. (TTY users call 711, then follow the prompts to dial 844-614-8800.)
ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-866-783-1444 (TTY: 711).
You can get this information for free in other formats, such as Braille or audio CD. Call 1-866-783-1444 (TYY: 711) during 8 am – 8 pm, 7 days a week. The call is free.
Enrollment in VNSNY CHOICE FIDA Complete depends on contract renewal.
Last updated 4/30/2019