2019 Participant Materials
Important News: The New York State Department of Health ended the Fully Integrated Duals Advantage (FIDA) program on Dec. 31, 2019. FIDA plans are not accepting any new enrollees or plan transfers in 2020.
The list below includes links to a variety of materials for VNSNY CHOICE FIDA Complete participants. You can get a printed copy of any VNSNY CHOICE Participant Materials in English or any other preferred language or formats, such as large print, braille, or audio, by calling 1-866-783-1444, 7 days a week, 8 am – 8 pm. TTY users should call 711.
Online Provider & Pharmacy Search Tool — Click this link to find a Provider or Pharmacy near you.
Part D/Prescription Drug Resources
- Drug Formulary PDF (English, Spanish)
- Step Therapy Requirements
- Prior Authorization Requirements
- Prescription Mail Order Form/Brochure (English, Spanish)
- Prescription Drug Transition Policy (English, Spanish)
Over-the-Counter (OTC) Health Products Catalog (English/Spanish)
- Summary of Benefits (English, Spanish)
- Participant Handbook/Evidence of Coverage (English, Spanish)
- Annual Notice of Change (English, Spanish)
- Notice of Non-Discrimination (English, Spanish, Chinese)
- VNSNY CHOICE Notice of Privacy Practices (English, Spanish)
- Grievances and Appeals Process/Forms
- Request for Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage Form (English)
- Information About Getting Care During a Disaster
VNSNY CHOICE FIDA Complete is a managed care plan that contracts with both Medicare and the New York State Department of Health (Medicaid) to provide benefits of both programs to Participants through the Fully Integrated Duals Advantage (FIDA) Demonstration.
The State of New York has created a Participant Ombudsman Program called the Independent Consumer Advocacy Network (ICAN) to provide Participants free, confidential assistance on any services offered by VNSNY CHOICE FIDA Complete. ICAN may be reached toll-free at 1-844-614-8800 or online at icannys.org. (TTY users call 711, then follow the prompts to dial 844-614-8800.)
ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-866-783-1444 (TTY: 711).
You can get this information for free in other formats, such as Braille or audio CD. Call 1-866-783-1444 (TYY: 711) during 8 am – 8 pm, 7 days a week. The call is free.
Last updated 1/14/2020