The list below includes links to a variety of materials for VNSNY CHOICE Managed Long Term Care (MLTC) members. You can get a printed copy of any VNSNY CHOICE Member Materials by calling 1-866-867-6555, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm. TTY users should call 711.
Help Us Help You Better
Beginning in late February, the New York State Dept. of Health will be sending out Member Satisfaction surveys to a sample of MLTC plan members. The survey measures your level of satisfaction with the services you receive from your plan, as well as your overall experience as a plan member. If you receive this survey in the mail, please fill it out and return it. The survey is anonymous and will not impact your benefits in any way. Check here for more information.
Look out for your MLTC member card!
All CHOICE MLTC members receive an ID card and card case after enrolling in the plan. Keep this card handy, along with your Medicaid and/or Medicare cards (if you have Medicare). Use it when you need to show that you’re a member of CHOICE MLTC or to find your Member ID number.
- Online Provider Search Tool — Click this link to find a Provider or Pharmacy near you.
- New York City Metropolitan Area (English/Spanish/Chinese/Russian) - PDF
- Upstate New York (English/Spanish/Chinese/Russian) - PDF
- Important Information About Member Rights and Responsibilities Booklet
(English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian)
- Health Information Exchange Fact Sheet
- Member Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
- Patient Self-Determination Policies
- Making Decisions About Your Medical Care
- Planning in Advance For Your Medical Treatment
- Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Statement
- Notice of Non-Discrimination Practices (English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian)
Winter 2018/2019 (English, Spanish)
Summer 2018 (English, Spanish)
Spring 2018 (English, Spanish)
Last updated 5/16/2019