Grievance and Appeals
A grievance is the type of complaint you make if you are dissatisfied with the quality of care you receive from VNSNY CHOICE or one of our providers. An appeal is the type of complaint you make when you want us to reconsider or change a decision about your health care service. To read details on the VNSNY CHOICE plans grievance and appeals policies see:
- 2019 VNSNY CHOICE Total Plan Grievances and Appeals
- 2020 VNSNY CHOICE Total Plan Grievances and Appeals
- SelectHealth Plan Grievance and Appeals
- MLTC Plan Grievance and Appeals
- FIDA Grievances and Appeals*
*Important News: The New York State Department of Health ended the Fully Integrated Duals Advantage (FIDA) program on Dec. 31, 2019. FIDA plans are not accepting any new enrollees or plan transfers in 2020.