Additional Resources

I Have Questions About Additional HIV Services

How can I get help with housing?
Please call VNSNY CHOICE Member Services at 1-866-469-7774 and ask about qualifying for the Medicaid Health Homes program.  
How can I join an HIV Adult Day program?
If you are interested in receiving Adult Day Healthcare services or AIDS Adult Day Healthcare services you should have your Primary Care Physician submit a request with supporting documentation. 
You may also find some helpful sources on our HIV/AIDS Information and Resources page.
Last updated 10/2/2018

Find a Doctor in Your Area

Use this simple search tool to locate primary care and other physicians with offices near where you live.