Your Own Portal on VNSNY CHOICE FIDA Complete (Medicare-Medicaid Plan)
As a participant in VNSNY CHOICE FIDA Complete, you have your own personal, secure mini-site that we call your Participant Portal. Here you can access all kinds of services that can help you become an informed, active participant in your own care. Here are some of the things you can do on your Portal:
- See the personal care plan that you helped develop with your care team
- View a summary of your health record that includes diagnoses, visits, and medications
- Track your progress toward meeting health goals that you set with your care team (such as progress toward quitting smoking, or tracking your weight)
- View scheduled appointments and add personal reminders.
- Add, remove, and customize access for your caregivers and family.
If you are a participant in VNSNY CHOICE FIDA Complete and you have problems logging in, please call toll free 1-866-783-1444, TTY: 711, 8 am – 8 pm, 7 days a week. (TTY/TDD users should call 711).
This is a FIDA-related page; some of the links will take you to non-FIDA information or to a different website.
VNSNY CHOICE FIDA Complete is a managed care plan that contracts with both Medicare and the New York State Department of Health (Medicaid) to provide benefits of both programs to Participants through the Fully Integrated Duals Advantage (FIDA) Demonstration.