Your Prescription Drug Benefits
On this page, you can find links to tools, forms and useful information to help you stay on top of your medications.
Look up a Medication or Find a Network Pharmacy
Get Forms and Helpful Information About Your Pharmacy Benefit
Manage Your Medications from Your Computer or Phone
With Total, you’ll use the secure MedImpact Pharmacy Portal to keep track of your medications and find a pharmacy near you.
Medication Therapy Management Program (MTMP)
MTMP is designed for people who have several chronic medical conditions or take many different drugs at the same time.
You will be automatically enrolled in this program if you meet all of the following criteria:
- Take eight or more Medicare Part D-covered medications
- Have three or more of the following conditions or diseases: Chronic Heart Failure (CHF), Diabetes, Dyslipidemia, Hypertension, Asthma, or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Likely to spend more than the amounts listed below on your Part D-covered medications
- For 2021 plan members: $4,376
- For 2022 plan members: $4,496