Why Choose VNSNY CHOICE?
- VNSNY CHOICE is part of the Visiting Nurse Service of New York, and shares its not-for-profit mission of care and compassion for the most vulnerable New Yorkers. Learn more.
- Because of the people VNSNY has always served, the organization has gained a deep and broad expertise in geriatrics and diseases of the aging. CHOICE members benefit from that expertise every single day.
- When your care plan requires care coordination, you will be assigned your own Care Manager — usually a Registered Nurse — who works with a team of healthcare professionals to manage and coordinate your care and support services.*
- CHOICE has a particular expertise in coordinating care for our members. Our approach has won national recognition from the respected foundation, The Commonwealth Fund, for our success in reducing preventable hospital admissions and emergency room visits. Learn more.
- CHOICE is dedicated to helping you live safely and independently in your own homes, where you belong.
- CHOICE offers a wide range of plan options, including three different Medicare Advantage plans, three Medicaid long term care plans, and a plan specially designed for those with HIV/AIDS special needs. Learn more.
- Member satisfaction is extremely important to us at VNSNY CHOICE. We have established and ongoing, comprehensive program to review and improve the quality of care we provide to our members.
- All CHOICE members have access to our Nurse Support Line. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, a CHOICE nurse is available on the phone to answer your health questions.
- Your CHOICE care team also helps to make sure you are receiving all the benefits and services you are eligible for.
- Because prevention and wellness is so important to your health, CHOICE offers and covers a wide range of these services including cardiovascular screenings, diabetes screenings and flu shots.
* For VNSNY CHOICE SelectHealth members, care coordination is handled by the primary care physician.
Please note that some of our plans require co-payments for certain services. To find out about the covered benefits available under each plan option, please review the Summary of Benefits for that plan.
The benefit information provided is a brief overview, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan.
Last updated 10/1/2016