Why Choose VNSNY CHOICE?
- CHOICE has decades of experience in coordinating care for members with complex health needs and providing a range of medical, mental and behavioral health and social services.
- Because of the people VNSNY has always served, our Care Teams have a deep and broad knowledge of the heatlthcare needs of older adults and people living with HIV or who identify as trangender. CHOICE members benefit from that expertise every single day.
- When your care plan requires care coordination, you will be assigned your own care manager — usually a registered nurse or social worker— who works with a team of healthcare professionals to ensure you receive all the benefits and services you are eligible for, and to manage and coordinate your care and support.*
- CHOICE is dedicated to helping you live well — safely and independently — in your own home and community, where you belong.
- Member satisfaction is extremely important to us at VNSNY CHOICE. We have an ongoing, comprehensive program to review and improve the quality of care we provide to our members.
- All CHOICE members have access to our Nurse Support Line. A CHOICE nurse is available on the phone to answer your health questions 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- VNSNY CHOICE is a local, New York City-based organization with decades of experience serving the unique ethnic and cultural needs of our city’s diverse population. We also have experiencing serving the diverse communities of Long Island and upstate New York.
- Because prevention and wellness is so important to your health, CHOICE offers and covers a wide range of these services including cardiovascular screenings, diabetes screenings, and flu shots.
*For SelectHealth from VNSNY CHOICE members, care coordination is handled by the primary care physician.
Please note that some of our plans require co-payments for certain services. To find out about the covered benefits available under each plan option, please review the Summary of Benefits for that plan.
The benefit information provided is a brief overview, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan.
Last updated 10/1/2019