Why Choose VNSNY CHOICE?
- CHOICE has special expertise in coordinating care for members with complex health needs — medical, mental and behavioral health and social services.
- Because of the people VNSNY has always served, our Care Teams have gained a deep and broad expertise in geriatrics and diseases of the aging. CHOICE members benefit from that expertise every single day.
- When your care plan requires care coordination, you will be assigned your own Care Manager — usually a Registered Nurse — who works with a team of healthcare professionals to ensure you receive all the benefits and services you are eligible for, and to manage and coordinate your care and support.*
- CHOICE is dedicated to helping you live well — safely and independently — in your own home and community, where you belong.
- Member satisfaction is extremely important to us at VNSNY CHOICE. We have established an ongoing, comprehensive program to review and improve the quality of care we provide to our members.
- All CHOICE members have access to our Nurse Support Line. A CHOICE nurse is available on the phone to answer your health questions 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- VNSNY CHOICE is a local, New York City-based organization with decades of experience in serving the unique ethnic and cultural needs of our city’s diverse population.
- Because prevention and wellness is so important to your health, CHOICE offers and covers a wide range of these services including cardiovascular screenings, diabetes screenings, and flu shots.
*For VNSNY CHOICE SelectHealth members, care coordination is handled by the primary care physician.
Please note that some of our plans require co-payments for certain services. To find out about the covered benefits available under each plan option, please review the Summary of Benefits for that plan.
The benefit information provided is a brief overview, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan.
Last updated 11/13/2018