Your Pharmacy Portal User Guide
MedImpact Pharmacy Portal
The MedImpact Pharmacy Portal is your resource to keeping track of your CHOICE pharmacy benefits and finding pharmacies within your network.
- To register, you will need to enter your member ID, first name, last name and date of birth. Your member ID is on the front of your CHOICE Member ID card on the line under your name.
- After entering your member number, first name, last name and date of birth, click “Continue.”
- Enter your email address, create a username and establish a password. Instructions for how to create a username and password are on the registration page.
- When you have created your username and password, agree to the legal statements and conditions before clicking “Finish.”
- An email will be sent to the email address you entered asking you to confirm your email address. Click on the link provided.
- Now you can start using the portal. Go to the login page and sign in.
How to Get the Pharmacy Mobile App
The MedImpact mobile app does everything you can do with the online Pharmacy Portal and more. The app’s Medicine Chest feature also allows you to manage your daily medications and set reminders to take your medications on a schedule or to order refills.